We anticipate up to 500 participants from across the world. This congress will be held in Southern California for the first time since its inception and is therefore a great opportunity for all companies with products and services in the field who wish to address the international markets.
For more information please review University of California, Irvine Exhibitor Prospectus.
To be a potential exhibitor at the 2019 Seventh Annual World Congress of Ultrasound in medical education, pleases fill out the following mandatory documents;
Every exhibitor that is bringing equipment to the Student Center must provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance. Below are the requirements:
The certificate must name “The Regents of the University of California” as additional insured and include the following coverage:
General Liability Insurance
Auto Liability Insurance
The minimum coverage requirement is $1 million per occurrence and $2 million aggregate.
The Regents of the University of California
Student Center & Event Services
A311 Student Center
Irvine, CA 92697-2050
WCUME 2019 is a great opportunity to meet the decision makers, the teachers, the physicians and the students/residents alike.
Good reasons to exhibit at WCUME 2019
Use this World Congress as a platform to:
- Gain unparalleled access to your target market
- Approach new clients and launch new products / or services
- Promote your company image & build your brand
- Ensure interaction between suppliers and customers
- Ample networking opportunities with direct access to key opinion leaders
- Establish strategic partnerships
- See emerging innovations and gain exposure to newly-patented technologies
- Position your company as an industry leader
- Demonstrate innovative products and services
- Expand loyalty and build opportunities with existing clients
- Increase credibility through your participation
- i.To take advantage of exhibiting and/or advertising opportunities, please contact: Amal Khalil, MBA Chief Administrative Officer Department of Emergency Medicine University of California, Irvine (714) 456-8565 -Phone (714) 456-3714- Fax (714) 506-1993- Pager email@example.com
- ii.Please replace the current prospectus with the one attached to this email